Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hmm...

Ok, I really don't have anything special to say. I am still alive for anybody that may have been wondering that. Just real busy. Working on fall carnival, fall retreat, a concert at the church in less than a month, and getting things going for a mission trip to Mexico.

But, to keep some of you all entertained for hours. I decided to share a little secret with you that I stumbled upon/ remembered. You see, apparently I used to have a blog (xanga) but never really thought of it as blogging, probably because all I did was complain about UCA. But I thought I would share it with you since I'm pretty sure nobody knows about it anymore. It's quite funny and please remember that I have matured a little since then and grown a lot spiritually. But, I found it quite humorous to read through, so here ya go, enjoy.


Like I said, the only people that knew about that were friends who had xanga (only about one of which I still talk to today). Have a great day and don't allow yourself to get to busy...like I have. But I know it will all slow down when I head to Nashville around my birthday then Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I loved little pork chop you adopted!(on your former life blog) Whatever happened to the little guy..did you just move off and abandon him?

Yep, been wondering if you were still alive...but, guessed you were since you have been commenting on others blogs.
Not coming to town for the game this weekend...or are you just gonna pop in and surprise us?
I still love you,loved you first, love you most. Miss ya, Mom