Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back Home...temporarily

Well, it's been quite the week and a half. Had a worship concert for our entire church last Wednesday night in which I spoke in front of "everybody." Why is it that I get so nervous when I speak in front of adults? Needless to say, I spent a lot of time and energy getting stuff ready for the concert and my message. I got just got back to Harrison from Nashville, TN. I've been at the National Youth Worker's Convention for almost the past week. It was great, I'm sure I'll blog more about it at a later date (I'm too tired too right now), God showed me a lot and spoke to my heart on some issues that have been on my mind the past few months. Also got plenty of resources... can't beat resources! So I'm at home getting laundry done before heading to Northwest Arkansas in the morning to spend the holidays with my wonderful family and take some time to rest from a busy week. I'm really looking forward to seeing family. Being in Harrison and working so much, I feel like I don't get the opportunities to see my family as much as I used to. Oh the drag of growing up. 

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Well Im glad you're coming home too! I miss you dearly & miss seeing my bubba all the time. I need your brains and your love here in Northwest Arkansas!!! = )

Anonymous said...

See ya in a about 5 hours!
B

Anonymous said...

hey buddy, enjoyed the conference with ya. thanks for letting me shack up with ya.

"give me a high-five!"