Sunday, August 24, 2008

Da Beach






I got to go to the beach with my mom and Amelia this past week. (They needed a chauffeur, hehe)  We had a great time, although they act like I didn't cause I didn't spend every minute on the actual beach.  I came to the realization that people relax and vacation very differently for sure.  Mom and Mini can lay on the beach and bake all day every day for the rest of their lives and be perfectly happy.  Me... I need action, I need to drive places, do things, see different things.  I like the beach and laying there for a little while, but after too long my ADD starts seriously kicking my butt.  Thanks Mini and Mom for allowing me join you and getting to just slow down from a very busy lifestyle.

2 comments:

Becke' said...

I guess I still love you even though you went without me. You got some awesome dolphin shots! Way better than last year!

Anonymous said...

Yay Beach...Yay baking in the sun all day!!! boooooo, wrinkles from baking in the sun all day! Yay, for a new un wrinkled body someday!!! Thanks for going with us Mr. Chaufer! Grrreeeaaat job driving (Mini too!)
Mom