Sunday, May 17, 2009

Whew! What a week...

Well, I just wrapped up one of the most intense weeks I've had in quite some time. It's almost 8 PM Sunday night and starting with Monday morning, I just figured up that I worked at least 80 hours this past week. We had a lock-in Friday night, so that obviously made for a large chunk. But I also decided that I had to finish the construction aspect of the remodel. So I was up here late every night doing construction and painting. But, I got it all done! The remodel is almost done besides putting things on walls like signs, posters, etc. I'm still trying to get some before pictures to put up, then I will either put up after pics or an after video of where we're at so far.

But, I'm about to go eat and relax and hopefully take this next week a little easier!

No comments: